Fresh Ideas, Pioneering Approaches, New Tactics For Innovative, High-Impact Corporate Communications Strategies Which Deliver Results
Social Media ✓ Crisis ✓ Impact & Results ✓ Digital Innovations ✓ Internal Collaboration ✓ Brand Reputation ✓ Brexit & Uncertainty ✓ Reach & Targeting ✓ Limited Budgets & Resources ✓ Integrated Channel Mix ✓ Journalists & The Media
How Can You Deliver Real Results & Demonstrable Impact With Innovative, Attention-Grabbing Corporate Comms Strategies?
- Maximising Social Media Engagement, Impact & Value: Seizing opportunities for harnessing social media to deliver powerful corporate communications with real impact
- Mitigating Crises: Be Proactive, Not Reactive! Establishing versatile, robust plans to manage and mitigate reputational risk in times of negativity and crisis
- Cutting-Edge Digital Innovations & New Technologies: Keep corporate communications fresh and up to date with the latest technologies, digital developments and future innovations
- Evaluate Impact, Demonstrate Results: Pinpointing the best measures for proving the value and ROI of your corporate communications strategy
- Optimise Internal Collaboration & Team Structures: Achieve a joined-up communications approach with the perfect team make-up and effective collaboration
- Reactions To Brexit & Uncertainty: How can communicators deal with the realities of challenging, unpredictable times?
- Maximise Your Reach & Stand Out: Taking advantage of insights into corporate communications channels and audience trends to ensure targeted, impactful messages
- Seamlessly Integrated Multi-Channel Campaigns: Integrating new and traditional channels for dynamic, engaging messages and campaigns
- Capture Journalists’ Attention & Engage The Media: How can you ensure your messages stand out, engage journalists and secure coverage?
Can you help communications professionals provide real business impact? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Book your 3 x 2 metre exhibition stand and two delegate passes before 13th October for just £1,949 +VAT (SAVE £550). Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
This Corporate Communications Conference Features 50% More BRAND Speakers Than Ever Before…PLUS:
- 33 Senior Corporate Communications Practitioners In 1 Compact Day
- 13 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Your Hottest Corporate Communications Topics
- 96% Delegate Satisfaction Rate In 2016
- 4 Interactive Debates: Social Media Spotlights – Crisis Comms Practical Exercise – Brexit & Uncertainty ‘Question Time’ – Low Budgets Peer Review Panel
- 1 Engaging Journalists Panel
- 6 Facilitated Lunchtime Peer Discussions: A) Reaching Target Audiences B) Does Corporate Communications Have An Identity Crisis? C) Ensuring Message Clarity D) Effective Internal Communications E) Ensuring Corporate Communications Stays Relevant In The Modern World F) Running A Global Campaign
- 1 Communicating Organisational Impact Case Study
- Live Voting
- Speed Networking
- 4 Co-Chairs
33 Senior Speakers Offer Fresh Ideas, Pioneering Approaches & New Tactics To Innovative, High-Impact Corporate Communications: Social Media Strategies • Twitter • Instagram • Facebook • Crisis Comms & Reputational Risk • Crisis Comms Practical Exercise • Digital Innovations, New Technologies • Reaching Target Audiences • Brexit & Uncertainty ‘Question Time’ • Evaluating Impact & Results • Engaging Journalists • Integrated Channel Mix • Limited Budgets & Resources • The Internal Role Of Corporate Communications
The Corporate Communications Conference – Influential, Innovative, Impactful Agenda: Click here to view the complete conference programme.
08.30 Registration & Speed Networking Over Coffee
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Jonathan Bunn, Communications Director, EMEA, MetLife
Guy Esnouf, Director of Communications, npower
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
09.20 Successfully Incorporating Social Media Into Your Corporate Communications Strategy & Maximising Engagement, Impact & Value
Ben Jefferies, Head of Digital Publishing, BP
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM SPOTLIGHTS
09.40 Quick-Fire “Top Tips” From Industry Thought-Leaders Followed By Topical Debate & Interactive Q&A
Jo Eden, Senior Social Media Executive, British Heart Foundation
Keith Lewis, Social Media Manager, Zurich UK
Guest Speaker To Be Announced Please Check The Website For Details
09.55 Quiz The Speakers!
Interactive, Joint Q&A
CRISIS & REPUTATIONAL RISK
10.10 Be Proactive, Not Reactive! Versatile, Forward-Thinking Approaches To Handling Crises & Protecting Your Company’s Reputation
Helen Messenger, Head of Corporate Communications, Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition
CRISIS COMMS PRACTICAL EXERCISE
10.30 When The Best-Laid Plans Go Wrong, How Can You Best Communicate?
Francis Thomas, Head of Corporate Affairs, London Midland
10.50 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.20 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. To get involved in The Corporate Communications Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
DIGITAL INNOVATIONS, NEW TECHNOLOGIES
11.40 Harnessing New Technologies, Digital Developments & Future Innovations To Keep Corporate Communications Fresh, Up To Date & At The Cutting Edge
Guest Speaker To Be Announced; Please Check The Website For Details
REACHING TARGET AUDIENCES
12.00 Getting To Grips With Communications Trends Across Different Audiences To Ensure You Are Targeting & Reaching Your Audiences On The Right Channels
Simon Enright, Director of Communications, NHS England
12.20 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
12.50 Informal Lunchtime Peer Experience Exchanges (20 mins)
A) Reaching Target Audiences
Jennie Norrish, Global Head of Communications, Chivas Brothers, Pernod Ricard
B) Does Corporate Communications Have An Identity Crisis?
Louise Winmill, Head of Corporate Comms & CSR, notonthehighstreet.com
C) Ensuring Message Clarity
Abigail Morris, Head of External Affairs, Heathrow Airport Limited
D) Effective Internal Communications
Anthea Jackson, Head of Communication, Danone UK & Ireland
E) Ensuring Corporate Communications Stays Relevant In The Modern World
Jonathan Oates, External Communications Director, Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
F) Running A Global Campaign
Maeve Atkins, International Corporate Communications Manager, The Body Shop
13.20 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Graham Biggs, Corporate Communications Director, BMW Group UK
Paul Morgan, Communications Director, Premiership Rugby
BREXIT & UNCERTAINTY – “QUESTION TIME”
13.35 Effectively Communicating In Uncertain Times
- Roz Allison, Head of Corporate Communications, The Open University
- Dominik von Arx, Head Corporate Communications Investment Bank, UBS
- Claire Jarvis, Director of Communications, Siemens plc
- David Bowles, Assistant, Director of Public Affairs, RSPCA
EVALUATING IMPACT & RESULTS
14.00 Top Techniques For Demonstrating Results & Measuring ROI To Communicate Success & Guarantee Future Investment
Sarah Mewton, Director of Marketing & Communications, Mölnlycke Health Care
14.20 Top Techniques For Demonstrating Business Results, Communicating Success & Proving Value
Nina Smith, Corporate Communications Manager, Channel 4
ENGAGING JOURNALISTS – PANEL DISCUSSION
14.40 In Today’s Crowded Social & Media Landscape, How Can You Make Sure Your Messages Stand Out, Engage Journalists & Secure Coverage?
- Sam Taylor, Executive Editor BBC News Channel, BBC News
- Doug Willis, Managing Editor, London Evening Standard
- Pat Long, Head Of News Development, The Times & The Sunday Times, News UK
- Nicola Green, Head of Communications & Reputation, O2
- Louise Hodges, Head of Communications, Europe & Global Coordinator, Travelzoo
15.10 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. To get involved in The Corporate Communications Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email@example.com for more details.
15.30 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
INTEGRATED CHANNEL MIX
16.00 Optimising Corporate Communications With Seamlessly Integrated Campaigns & Messages Which Deliver Results Across All Channels Old & New
- Laura Mullan, Internal Communications Manager, The Open University
- Susan Jackson, Internal Communications Manager, The Open University
BUDGETS & RESOURCES – QUICK-FIRE PANEL DISCUSSION
16.20 Deliver More With Less, Now!
- Natalie Deacon, Executive Director Communications, EMEA, AVON
- Lisa Quinlan-Rahman, Director of External Affairs, Scope
- Clare Cook, Deputy Director of Fundraising & Communications, Missing People
INTERNAL ROLE OF CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
16.40 Establishing The Ideal Communications Team Structure & Collaborating Effectively With Other Teams & Internal Communicators To Achieve A Joined-Up Communications Approach
Russ Brady, Head of Group PR & Strategic Comms, The Co-op Group
17.00 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Interested in Internal Communications? Join us at The Internal Communications Manchester Conference – Real Impact Results in Manchester on 24th January 2017. 23 internal innovators including HSBC, Asda, adidas Group, WM Morrison Supermarkets, PZ cussons and British Airways will be showcasing their future-facing, pioneering approaches to innovating internal communications. Download The Brochure Here.
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Corporate Communications Conference – Influential, Innovative, Impactful please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.