30 Corporates Speaking In 1 Day! Manage Your Narrative Online, Mitigate Risk & Maximise Impact With Proactive, Resilient & Redefined Reputation Management & Corporate Comms Strategies
High-Impact Communication Strategies That Are Quick-To-Execute & Agile In Crisis • Savvy Social & Digital Media • Authentic ESG & CSR Communication • Confidently Manage Internal & External Stakeholders & Empower Employee Advocacy • Deliver Measurable Value To Brand Reputation & The Bottom Line
30 Cross-Sector Corporate Speakers Share Critical Insights On How They Are Meeting Growing Demands For Innovative, Authentic, Purpose-Driven Communication Across Varied Social & Digital Media Platforms, Internally & Externally & Exploring How Employee Advocacy & Stakeholder Engagement Can Build & Sustain A Robust Reputation
- Powerful & Proactive Reputation Management: Build, maintain and strengthen company branding and effectively protect and salvage corporate reputation
- Drive Success With Stand-Out Social & Digital Media Engagement: Maximise the latest channels, platforms and media to outshine competition with cut-through social content
- The Opportunities & Pitfalls Of Sustainability & Purpose: Keep pace with the increasing demand for sustainable business practice to mitigate greenwashing in reputation management and corporate comms
- Optimise Employee Advocacy & Collaboration: Utilise your biggest advocates by driving internal collaboration to mitigate risks, withstand crises and bolster company cohesion
- Measuring Success With Tangible Metrics! Prove the value and ROI of your reputation management and corporate communication strategies with robust measurement frameworks and metrics
- Robust & Resilient Crisis Communication Strategies: Be the first off the mark with proactive first-response crisis comms to take control of the narrative and protect your corporate reputation
- Establish A Positive & Authentic Reputation which translates into the wider community to ensure impactful corporate comms and cuts through misinformation online
- Confidently Manage Internal & Stakeholder Engagement: Secure long-term and effective collaborations with transparent and tangible stakeholder communication strategies
- Prioritise Corporate & Social Responsibility: Boost morale internally and engagement externally with successfully integrated CSR initiatives and clear and direct communications
- Deliver Cohesive Internal Comms & Engagement: Inject confidence and drive your corporate reputation from within to guarantee continued support internally
Our Previous Delegate Testimonials Speak For Themselves!
PLUS! What's New At The Reputation Management & Corporate Communications Conference?
- Brand New Speaker Line-Up Including Avon, TalkTalk, Nestlé, Revolut & More!
- NEW! 3 Interactive Panel Discussions: A) Crisis Communications B) Social Media C) Employee Advocacy
- 5 Breakout Discussions: A) Purpose & Values B) Proactive Comms C) Demographics D) D&I E) Geopolitics
- 100% Delegate Satisfaction Rating At Our Last Event!
- Revised & Refreshed Agenda For 2022!
- 6 Years Of Insights, Inspiration & Expertise
- Get Inspired & Take Action Today With Critical Insights From Industry Leaders
The Corporate Communications Conference At A Glance
Years Of Insight & Inspiration
Advanced Topic Streams
30 Corporate Affairs & Communications Directors Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Proactive Reputation Management • Social Media • Opportunities & Pitfalls of Sustainability • Employee Advocacy • Measuring Success • Trust & Authenticity • Crisis Communications • Corporate & Social Responsibility • Stakeholder Engagement • Internal Comms & Engagement • Digital Media
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In The Industry-Leading Reputation Management & Corporate Communications Conference! Call Our Partnerships Team Now On +44 (0)20 3479 2299!
Can You Help Communications Professionals Innovate To Power Impactful, Creative Comms & Reputation Strategies? For more information on how speak, exhibit or arrange one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Book an exhibition stand and two delegate passes for just £2,999 +VAT - SAVE £1000. Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Manage Your Narrative Online, Mitigate Risk & Maximise Impact With Proactive, Resilient & Redefined Reputation Management & Corporate Comms Strategies: High-Impact Communication Strategies That Are Quick-To-Execute & Agile In Crisis • Savvy Social & Digital Media • Authentic ESG & CSR Communication • Confidently Manage Internal & External Stakeholders & Empower Employee Advocacy • Deliver Measurable Value To Brand Reputation & The Bottom Line
PROACTIVE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
09.15 Powerful & Proactive Reputation Management Strategies Which Build, Maintain & Strengthen Company Branding & Effectively Protects & Salvages Corporate Reputation
- When the dust settles, assess the key drivers behind your reputation management strategies to continue to stand out from the crowd and boost brand engagement
- Recover quickly and instil long-term resilience by establishing a strong rehearsal culture within your team which withstands risk and crises threatening your corporate reputation
- Harness the most effective tools and techniques to create unified reputational management strategies which mitigate crises and bolsters brand image
James Radford, Chief of Staff, St John Ambulance
SOCIAL MEDIA - Q&A PANEL
09.35 Power Social Success By Maximising The Latest Channels, Platforms & Digital Media That Is Right For Your Message & Brand To Outshine Competition With Cut-Through Social Content
- Refresh your social community management with eye-catching content which keeps up with the ever-evolving digital and social landscape and delivers long-lasting engagement
- Harness digital and social media by optimising the most effective platforms and channels for your business by tailoring messages to ensure maximum cut-through to your target audience
- Defuse the constant threat of being ‘cancelled’ by driving a strong brand identity and delivering comms with the right tone in times of crisis
OPPORTUNITIES & PITFALLS OF SUSTAINABILITY
10:05 People, Planet, Profit – Showcase Your Sustainability Actions Authentically & Highlight Your Purpose & Mission To Boost Reputation & Avoid Green-Washing
- Do your due diligence! Exceed societal expectations for green business practices and make it heard loud and clear with meaningful corporate communications
- How can you tangibly demonstrate to stakeholders the proactive changes you have made to boost the purpose, values and culture of your organisation?
- Future forecasting! Ensure you are on top of current and future sustainability trends to stand out with engaging comms by driving purpose-led action
10.25 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
10.55 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner - Signal AI
EMPLOYEE ADVOCACY - Q&A PANEL
11:25 Embed Reputation Management As A Business Priority & Drive Internal Collaboration To Increase Company Cohesion & Boost Trust In Your Corporate & Crisis Communications
- Exceptional employee advocacy! Align your external messages with employee experiences to bring teams together, streamline responses, and empower your employees to advocate authentically and effortlessly
- How can you truly empower and utilise employee advocacy? Maximise support and the power to neutralise huge risks at times of crisis with confident and consistent corporate comms
- Industry benchmarking: what effective tactics are there to prevent, control and mitigate employee misconduct?
11:55 Demonstrate The Strategic Value On The Bottom Line & Prove Continuous Success With A Robust Reputation Measurement Framework & Metrics
- Showcase success with a deep-dive into your analytics break down your data into actionable insights to explore where, how, and why your comms were influential, or not, to inform future strategies
- Critical questions answered: how can you measure reputation, how can you build a strong reputation strategy, and how can you build a governance structure which involves the whole of the business?
- Uncover the real drivers behind your reputation management and decipher how best to track and measure these with the best tools, techniques, and metrics in order to develop more strategic methods
12.15 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
12.45 Informal Breakout Discussions
A) Purpose & Values
B) Proactive Comms
13.15 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
TRUST & AUTHENTICITY
13:25 Trust, Honesty & The Right Level Of Transparency – Establish A Positive & Authentic Reputation Within Your Business Which Translates To The Wider Community & Environment
- Communicate with integrity and cut-through the mountain of misinformation and fake news online to ensure key messages are getting across efficiently and effectively to your consumers
- Explore critical insights into building and establishing trusting relationships with media contacts to ensure your story is being accurately conveyed in their communications
- Maximise advocacy and boost trust by utilising your employees and third-party endorsements to strengthen brand reputation
- How can you successfully and seamlessly implement your company’s purpose into your mission, vision, and values?
CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS - Q&A PANEL
13:45 Plan, Prepare & Action! Effectively Align Your Crisis Communication Strategies To Successfully Navigate Crises & Ultimately Protect & Enhance Your Corporate Reputation
- Health-check your crisis response strategies regularly! Ensure your brand is ready for anything so that you can be agile in times of crisis and deliver first-rate, first response comms
- Once a situation has been defused, deep dive into lessons learned to emerge stronger than before by identifying problem areas and developing proactive crisis execution strategies
- Blow up or blow over? Determine when to weather the storm, and what warrants a proactive response
- When the window of time to respond is so small, how can you quickly and efficiently react and respond to take control of the evolving narrative?
CORPORATE & SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
14:15 Purpose Beyond Profit: As CSR Continues To Climb Up The Corporate Agenda, Prioritise Organisational Goals & Successfully Integrate These Into Your Business Operation To Boost Morale Internally & Customer Engagement Externally
- Highlight your proof points – illustrate what you are doing by finding your ‘why?’ to determining how that radiates into wider corporate communications for maximum exposure
- Practice what you preach: in this digital era there is no place to hide… ensure your corporate messages are seen by consumers as authentic and value-driven for real results
- Where do you draw the line? Decipher to what extent your corporate and social responsibility should be prioritised to successfully drive forward initiatives internally
14:35 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
15.05 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
15:35 Maximise Reach & Confidently Manage Internal & External Stakeholders With Clear, Transparent & Tangible Communication Strategies
- Understand your audience: what do your stakeholders expect from your communication resources, and how is your reputation being seen by all stakeholders, internally and externally?
- Tailor key messages for different demographics to ensure key messages are getting across to all before, during, and after a crisis for effective incident handling and long-term effective collaborations
- Decipher supply chain jargon in your external comms to make sure your messages are being understood throughout your entire network
INTERNAL COMMS & ENGAGEMENT
15:55 Guarantee Continued Support & Build A Cohesive Culture With Open & Honest Internal Channels Of Communication Across The Corporate Structure
- Re-engage your hybrid workforce with clear definitions on what reputation means to your organisation, and what their role is in influencing this to bring teams together and grow reputation management effectively
- Drive reputation up the boardroom agenda by establishing strong relationships with the leadership team and boosting the confidence of senior leaders in external communications
- Empower colleagues by truly listening to feedback with improved information flows and a unified company culture
- How should your internal structures be set up to respond to, and successfully navigate crisis situations?
16:15 Successfully Navigate & Keep Up With The Rapidly Changing Digital Media Landscape That Can (& Will) Impact Reputation & Your Business Operations By Collaborating Productively To Safeguard Reputation
- Build lasting relationships and profitable partnerships with journalists to boost brand visibility and secure critical coverage which can strongly influence your reputation
- Reputation is not just social media led – drive a multichannel and omnichannel approach by expanding your digital strategies to maximise impact across multiple media outlets
- Mitigate reputational damage through the harm of media outlets outside of your control by pinpointing and monitoring early warning signs to spot a crisis
- Stand out with attention-grabbing content and reach audiences on the right channels to deliver influential corporate communications
16:35 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks
16.45 Official Close Of Conference
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.