Today Is Your Last Chance To Save £150! Don't Miss 33 Leading Speakers Including Barclays, Channel 4 & Kellogg's Reveal Advanced Strategies To Revitalise Your Comms For Real, Measurable Results
Innovative, Fresh, High-Impact Corporate Communications Strategies Which Deliver Results: Social Media ✓ Crisis & Reputation ✓ Impact & Results ✓ Engaging Content ✓ Future Innovations ✓ Communication In Uncertain Times ✓ Employee Engagement & Internal Cultures ✓ Platform Mix
A One-Day, Brand-Led, Conference & Networking Event, 6th February 2020, Hallam Conference Centre, London
33 Speakers Share Fresh, Best-Practice Insights That Drive Powerful & Engaging Corporate Communications Across All Platforms To Showcase Brand Values, Bolster Organisational Reputation, Overcome Crises & Negativity, Engage Employees & Prove ROI
- Innovative, Insight-Led, Influential Social Media: Effectively engage audiences and get your message across with tailored, targeted and impactful social media activities
- Proactively Prepare For Crisis & Safeguard Corporate Reputation: Real examples of common hurdles, mistakes and successes in mitigating risk in times of crisis and negativity
- Prove The Value & ROI Of Corporate Comms Strategies: Quantify results, determine ROI, deliver results and win buy-in
- Horizon Scan For Future Trends & Innovations: Give your communications strategic direction by identifying future tools, channels and audience insights
- Cut Through The Noise With Stand-Out Content: Creative approaches to communicate messages in the most interesting, authentic and digestible way
- Communicate Confidently Through Uncertainty: Reassure multiple stakeholders and manage media relationships during difficult and unpredictable times
- Optimise Internal Cultures & Engage All Employees: Reach employees from every part of the organisation with joined-up comms which build engagement and employee advocacy
- Platform Strategies To Revitalise Your Comms Mix: Leverage the right channel mix to achieve outstanding outcomes and align brand values
- Budget-Friendly Comms: Deliver low-investment, high-impact comms
The Corporate Communications Conference At A Glance
Years Of Insight & Inspiration
Advanced Topic Streams
PLUS! This Corporate Communications Conference Also Features:
- 33 Market-Leading, Cross-Sector Brands Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day
- 100% Delegate Satisfaction Rating in 2019!
- New, Interactive Agenda, Hot Industry Topics
- 5 Breakout Discussions: A) Stakeholders B) Reputation Risk C) Language D) Video E) Journalists
- Facilitated Knowledge-Exchange & Networking
- Peer Discussions & Q&A Sessions
- Live Voting
33 Communications Directors Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Social Media Success • Crisis & Reputation At Risk • Prove Impact • Engaging Content • Future Innovations • Communications In Uncertain Times Employee Engagement & Internal Culture • Platform Integration • Low-Budget Case Study • Cross-Sector Best-Practice Tips
Why Not Get Involved With The Corporate Communications Conference?
Can you help communications professionals innovate to power impactful, creative comms? For more information on how speak, exhibit or arrange one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book an exhibition stand and two delegate passes before 17th October for just £1,949+VAT (SAVE £550). Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Our Previous Delegate Testimonials Speak For Themselves:
"A really great event! A packed, insightful day of great use."
"A good combination of crisis comms and integrated marcomms approaches."
"The event was really inspiring and insightful."
"Thought provoking, engaging and insightful."
Please See Below For The Corporate Communications Conference Programme Outline
Innovative, Fresh, High-Impact Corporate Communications Strategies Which Deliver Results: Social Media Crisis & Reputation ✓ Impact & Results ✓ Engaging Content ✓ Future Innovations ✓ Communication In Uncertain Times ✓ Employee Engagement & Internal Cultures ✓ Platform Mix
SOCIAL MEDIA SUCCESS
09.20 Insight-Led Social Media Strategies To Optimise Social Platforms & Boost The Reach & Performance Of Corporate Messages Online
Speaker To Be Announced; Please Check Website For Updates
SOCIAL MEDIA Q&A PANEL
09.40 Innovative Social Media Approaches That Concisely Deliver Messages & Generate Positive Outcomes
10.15 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
10.40 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
CRISIS & REPUTATION Q&A PANEL
11.10 Be The Calm In The Eye Of The Storm: Explore Practical Strategies To Proactively Prepare For Crises & Protect Brand Reputation
11.45 Harness Metrics As Part Of Business Strategy To Clearly Identify What Works & What Doesn’t To Prove Value & ROI
Rachel Tolhurst, Head of Corporate Communications, Amey
12.05 Cut Through The Noise & Put Great Content At The Heart Of Your Communications To Disseminate Clear Messages Which Resonate
INFORMAL PEER-T0-PEER DISCUSSIONS
13.10 Informal Peer Discussions
COMMUNICATIONS IN UNCERTAIN TIMES Q&A PANEL
14.10 Communicating In A Void: Maintain Confident Communications When No One Knows The Answer To Reassure Stakeholders & Retain Engagement
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & INTERNAL CULTURE
15.00 Engage Employees Across The Corporate Structure With Multifaceted Messages That Build An Open & Cohesive Culture
Guy Esnouf, Director of Communications, npower
15.20 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking