Engagement-Boosting, Impactful Internal Communications Which Deliver Bottom-Line Results: Unlock The Latest Social Media, Tech, Digital & Channel Innovations, Drive Organisational Change, Master Hard-To-Reach & Demonstrate Measurable Success & Strategic Added Value.
Revitalise Your Internal Communications Strategies! Capitalise On The Latest Opportunities In Social Media & New Technologies & Motivate During Times Of Change For Measurable, Company-Wide Engagement Which Boosts Productivity & ROI
- Social Media - Maximum Impact, Maximum Engagement: Identify the best performing channels to ensure you are investing cleverly, monitoring successfully and achieving the results you need
- Boost Engagement, Productivity & Motivation: Fresh, forward-thinking strategies to capture attention and drive staff morale and engagement
- Update Your Internal Comms With The Latest Technologies, Tools & Apps: Avoid passing fads to sustainably and successfully implement new staff engagement strategies
- Embed Organisational Change, Future-Proof Internal Comms: Inspire employees through change to improve long-term performance and adapt to the fast-moving modern workplace now and in the future
- Measure Engagement, Prove ROI, Turn Data Into Action! Best-in-class measurement methods to evaluate engagement and demonstrate your impact, performance and value
- Reach Out & Resonate With The Hard-To-Reach: Overcome generational, geographical and cultural hurdles and keep diverse, mobile workforces engaged
- Make Digital Transformation Work For You: Cut through with the best new, innovative and cost-effective digital channels and video tactics
- Creative Solutions For Small Budgets! Transform a small or non-existent budget into high-impact communications
- Channel Strategies Which Deliver: Optimise the right mix of the latest, traditional and best-performing channels
- Inspire Leaders To Be Engagement Advocates: Transform managers and leaders into authentic and trusted communicators who motivate colleagues and drive company-wide productivity
4 Years Of Insight, Inspiration & Innovation, 100% Average Satisfaction Rate For 2017...What's New For 2018?
- 33 Cross-Sector Communications Directors Speaking From The Front Line
- 10 Advanced Sessions Focused On Your Toughest Internal Communications Challenges
- Speed Networking Breakfast
- 2 Interactive Panel Discussions: "Social Media Advisory Board" & "Technology, Tools & Apps Panel"
- 5 Hard-To-Reach Breakouts: A) Remote Workers B) International C) Generations D) Low-Engaged E) Time-Poor
- 6 Lunchtime Facilitated Peer Discussions: A) Brexit B) Cascading Communications C) Content D) Engagement E) Face-To-Face F) Building Culture
- 2 Conference Chairs: Viktoria Tegard, Head of Global Finance & Tech Communications, GSK and Joanna Bleasdale, Internal Communications Director, BT, EE and Plusnet
- Meet The Speakers Area
- Open Q&A
- 1 Unmissable Day!
Your Hottest Internal Communication Challenges Tackled In One Inspiring Day: Social Media • Engagement • Technology, Tools & Apps • Measuring Engagement • Digital Transformation • Multi-Channel Strategies • Success & ROI • Hard-To-Reach • Enabling Leaders • Low Budgets • Change & Future
Can you help organisations take their internal communications to the next level? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes before the 26th April for only £2,250 +VAT (save £500). Book your stand here. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
BRAND NEW VENUE: Bounce, the ultimate hipster hangout and the legendary home of ping pong.
Grab a coffee, pack your trainers and don’t miss out on a “friendly” game of ping pong! (optional).