Stand Out With Results-Focused Social Media & Digital Campaigns For Strategic, High-Impact Corporate Communications Which Deliver: Successfully Navigate Crises, Drive Strong Organisational Reputation, Showcase Brand Values & Get Colleagues On Board With Integrated, Cost-Effective & Engaging Messages Which Achieve Measurable Impact & Influence
A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 12th February 2019, Museum of London Docklands, London
How Can We Drive Corporate Communications Excellence & Strategic Influence Every Day With Advanced, Integrated Digital & Social Media Communications, Crisis & Reputation Management & Internal Engagement Strategies Which Achieve Measurable Results?
- Powerful, Influential Social Media Strategies: Stay relevant and on trend to ensure your key messages cut through with advanced, tailored strategies
- Mitigate Crises, Protect Reputation: Keep ahead of unpredictable situations with robust, timely and effective crisis strategies
- Cutting-Edge Digital Developments & New Technologies: Cut through with advanced, integrated, cross-channel communications
- Meaningful Measurement, Demonstrable Value: Prove the impact and ROI of corporate communications to secure long-term buy-in
- Inspiring Stories Of Corporate Comms Excellence: Thought-leaders share their hard-won insights
- Reach, Engage & Influence! Fresh, targeted and innovative content and channel strategies to engage diverse audiences
- Low Budget, Low Resources - Maximum Impact: New opportunities to deliver innovative, cost-effective corporate communications
- Reflect Organisational Vision & Values: Consistently align communications strategies with brand values to drive bottom-line impact
- PLUS! Instagram & Twitter: Quick-fire snapshots exploring how best we can take advantage of social media platforms!
Why Attend This Corporate Communications Conference?
- 31 Practitioners Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day... Our Most Senior Lineup To Date!
- Strategic, High-Impact, Results-Boosting Agenda: Corporate Comms Inspiration ✓ Social Media ✓ Instagram ✓ Twitter ✓ Crisis & Reputational Risk ✓ Digital Innovations, New Technologies ✓ Integrated Comms Strategy ✓ Prove Impact ✓ Internal Engagement ✓ Thought-Leaders Panel ✓ Reach & Messaging ✓ Low Budget ✓ Strategy & Values ✓ Cross-Sector Experience-Sharings
- 4th Annual, Senior-Level Event: Respected By Leading Communications Directors
- Social Media Breakouts & Takeaways
- Cross-Sector Experience-Sharing
- Crisis! Headline-Hitting Crises: What Can We Learn From The Top Crises Which Have Made The News In 2018?
- 2 Interactive Panel Discussions: Crisis & Reputational Risk + Thought-Leaders’ Stories Of Excellence
- 7 Lunchtime Peer Discussions: Journalists & Media, GDPR, Brexit, Channel Mix, Content & Campaigns, Digital Transformation, Message Clarity
Get Involved In The Corporate Communications Conference:
Can you help communications professionals innovate and provide real business impact? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Book an exhibition stand and 2 delegate passes before 11th October for only £1,949 (SAVE £550). Click here to go through to the secure booking form. Stand space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Your Hottest Corporate Communications Topics Up For Discussion With 31 Senior Speakers In A Compact, 1 Day Format: Corporate Comms Inspiration • Social Media • Instagram • Twitter • Crisis & Reputational Risk • Digital Innovations, New Technologies • Integrated Comms Strategy • Prove Impact • Internal Engagement • Thought-Leaders Panel • Reach & Messaging • Low Budget • Strategy & Values • Cross-Sector Experience-Sharing
The Corporate Communications Conference Programme – Fresh Example, New Ideas & High-Impact Strategies!
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Informal Meeting
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Clare Wilkes, Head of Corporate PR, Marks & Spencer
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
09.20 Targeted, Results-Focused Social Media Strategies To Boost The Reach, Relevance & Impact Of Your Corporate Messages On The Right Platforms
Patrick Steen, Head of Social, Supporter & Community Engagement, Which?
INSTAGRAM - QUICK FIRE CASE STUDY
09.40 Instagram is leading the way and poses unique challenges to organisations trying to get a share of the action. How does this popular platform fit with corporate communications and how can we maximise its potential to reach and engage new audiences and ensure our key messages are getting across?
Tess Macpherson-Woods, Social Media Manager, RSPCA
TWITTER - QUICK FIRE CASE STUDY
09.50 It’s where the big news is likely to break, and it’s where a situation could explode without the right management! How can we keep up, deliver relevant, on brand messages and ensure we have an adaptable, reactive strategy in place to deal with issues swiftly - and avoid a Twitter storm?
Speaker to be Announced, Please Check The Website For Details
SOCIAL MEDIA BREAKOUTS
10.00 Social Media Thought-Leaders Facilitate Practical Breakout Discussion Groups
Stephen Thompson, Head of Digital, The University of Sheffield
Jonathan Bargh, External Communications Business Partner, Northumbrian Water
10.20 Informal Networking Break & Cross-Sector Experience Sharing
CRISIS & REPUTATIONAL RISK PANEL
10.50 Planning For The Worst: Stay On The Front Foot With Robust, Timely Crisis & Reputation Management Strategies
Andy Smith, Head of Media Relations, Santander
Tamara Bennett, Head of Media Relations, Virgin Management
Anisa Missaghi, Head of External Communications, pladis, UK&I
Helen Messenger, Senior Corporate Communications Manager, Danone
Mary Walsh, Director of Corporate Communications, Eurostar
Tearmh Taylor, Corporate & Consumer Affairs Manager, Warburtons
Michelle Watt, Head of Corporate Communications, City of Glasgow College
11.30 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. Can you help communications professionals innovate and provide real business impact? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
12.00 Headline-Hitting Crises: What Can We Learn From The Top Crises Which Made The News In 2018?
Jessica Eaton, Head of External Communications, RNIB
INTEGRATED COMMS DIGITAL & NEW TECH
12.20 Keep Up-To-Date With The Latest Digital Developments & New Technologies For Advanced, Integrated Communications Strategies Which Cut Through
Sagar Sharma, Director of Policy & Communications, Barnardo’s
12.40 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.10 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) Working With Media
D) Integrated Channel Mix
E) Content & Campaigns
F) Digital Transformation
G) Message Clarity
13.40 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Mark Covell, Head of Corporate Communications, Bournemouth University
Pedro Diogo, Head of Media Strategy & Corporate Communications, Department for International Trade
14.00 Measure Impact, Demonstrate Value, Secure Buy-In! Proving The ROI Of Corporate Communications Strategies With Effective Tools & Techniques
Janet Morgan, Head of External Communications & Public Affairs, Nuffield Health
INTERNAL ENGAGEMENT - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
14.20 Optimising Colleague Engagement With Creative, Influential Internal Communications
14.20 Perspective One
Stuart Williamson, Director of Internal Communication, Nationwide Building Society
14.40 Perspective Two
Peter Allen, Executive Director of Corporate Affairs & Communications, Highways England
15.00 Informal Networking Break & Afternoon Refreshments
15.30 Quiz The Thought-Leaders Panel On Their Inspiring Stories Of Corporate Communications Excellence
Florence Quirici, Head of External Engagement Global Public Affairs & Sustainability, Standard Chartered
Louise Hunter MBE, Director of Corporate Affairs, Northumbrian Water Group
Orla Fee, Director of Communications & Public Engagement, ActionAid UK
Jo Sutcliffe, Head of PR & Communications, London South Bank University
Jamie Plotnek, Senior Corporate Communications Manager, Carbon Trust
Anna Howard, Head of Corporate Communications, Paysafe Group
Ben Wiseman, Chief Press Officer, BBC
REACH & IMPACT
16.00 Fresh, Impactful Content & Channel Strategies To Reach, Engage & Influence Key Stakeholders & Customers
16.00 Perspective One
Kylie Taylor, Director & Head of Global Corporate Communications, Getty Images
16.20 Perspective Two
Joe Smithies, Head of Media & Corporate Relations, Ofcom
16.40 Drive Corporate Communications Impact – Without Breaking The Bank!
Guy Lambert, Head of Corporate Communications, Telford Homes
STRATEGY & VALUES
17.00 Align Corporate Communications With Organisational Vision & Values To Deliver Consistent, Integrated Messages Which Reflect The Wider Strategy
17.10 Perspective One
Sue Lawson, Assistant Head of Corporate Communications, UEA
17.20 Perspective Two
Paul Wheeler, Director of Corporate Communications UK & Republic of Ireland, Kellogg Company