GIC are greatly saddened to hear about the passing of Her Majesty The Queen and joins the British nation and the world in mourning the death of our remarkable Monarch. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Royal family at this sad time.
Manage Your Narrative Online, Mitigate Risk & Maximise Impact With Proactive, Resilient & Redefined Reputation Management & Corporate Comms Strategies
High-Impact Communication Strategies That Are Quick-To-Execute & Agile In Crisis • Savvy Social & Digital Media • Authentic ESG & CSR Communication • Confidently Manage Internal & External Stakeholders & Empower Employee Advocacy • Deliver Measurable Value To Brand Reputation & The Bottom Line
30 Cross-Sector Corporate Speakers Share Critical Insights On How They Are Meeting Growing Demands For Innovative, Authentic, Purpose-Driven Communication Across Varied Social & Digital Media Platforms, Internally & Externally & Exploring How Employee Advocacy & Stakeholder Engagement Can Build & Sustain A Robust Reputation
- Powerful & Proactive Reputation Management: Build, maintain and strengthen company branding and effectively protect and salvage corporate reputation
- Drive Success With Stand-Out Social & Digital Media Engagement: Maximise the latest channels, platforms and media to outshine competition with cut-through social content
- The Opportunities & Pitfalls Of Sustainability & Purpose: Keep pace with the increasing demand for sustainable business practice to mitigate greenwashing in reputation management and corporate comms
- Optimise Employee Advocacy & Collaboration: Utilise your biggest advocates by driving internal collaboration to mitigate risks, withstand crises and bolster company cohesion
- Measuring Success With Tangible Metrics! Prove the value and ROI of your reputation management and corporate communication strategies with robust measurement frameworks and metrics
- Robust & Resilient Crisis Communication Strategies: Be the first off the mark with proactive first-response crisis comms to take control of the narrative and protect your corporate reputation
- Establish A Positive & Authentic Reputation which translates into the wider community to ensure impactful corporate comms and cuts through misinformation online
- Confidently Manage Internal & Stakeholder Engagement: Secure long-term and effective collaborations with transparent and tangible stakeholder communication strategies
- Prioritise Corporate & Social Responsibility: Boost morale internally and engagement externally with successfully integrated CSR initiatives and clear and direct communications
- Deliver Cohesive Internal Comms & Engagement: Inject confidence and drive your corporate reputation from within to guarantee continued support internally
Our Previous Delegate Testimonials Speak For Themselves!
PLUS! What's New At The Reputation Management & Corporate Communications Conference?
- Brand New Speaker Line-Up Including Avon, TalkTalk, Nestlé, Revolut & More!
- NEW! 3 Interactive Panel Discussions: A) Crisis Communications B) Social Media C) Employee Advocacy
- 5 Breakout Discussions: A) Purpose & Values B) Proactive Comms C) Demographics D) D&I E) Geopolitics
- 100% Delegate Satisfaction Rating At Our Last Event!
- Revised & Refreshed Agenda For 2022!
- 6 Years Of Insights, Inspiration & Expertise
- Get Inspired & Take Action Today With Critical Insights From Industry Leaders
The Reputation Management & Corporate Comms Conference At A Glance
Years Of Insight & Inspiration
Advanced Topic Streams
30 Corporate Affairs & Communications Directors Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Proactive Reputation Management • Social Media • Opportunities & Pitfalls of Sustainability • Employee Advocacy • Measuring Success • Trust & Authenticity • Crisis Communications • Corporate & Social Responsibility • Stakeholder Engagement • Internal Comms & Engagement • Digital Media
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In The Industry-Leading Reputation Management & Corporate Communications Conference! Call Our Partnerships Team Now On +44 (0)20 3479 2299!
Can You Help Communications Professionals Innovate To Power Impactful, Creative Comms & Reputation Strategies? For more information on how speak, exhibit or arrange one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book an exhibition stand and two delegate passes for just £3,999 +VAT. Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Manage Your Narrative Online, Mitigate Risk & Maximise Impact With Proactive, Resilient & Redefined Reputation Management & Corporate Comms Strategies: High-Impact Communication Strategies That Are Quick-To-Execute & Agile In Crisis • Savvy Social & Digital Media • Authentic ESG & CSR Communication • Confidently Manage Internal & External Stakeholders & Empower Employee Advocacy • Deliver Measurable Value To Brand Reputation & The Bottom Line
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.