For one day only on 14th September 2022, Heads and Directors of Corporate Affairs and Communications from cross-sector brands looking to redefine, reposition and rebuild corporate communications and reputation strategies will unite at Europe's leading Reputation Management & Corporate Communications Conference in London. This is not an event filled with solution providers, agencies and supply-side delegates. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussions with industry-leading brands. Here’s how you can be a part of this exciting conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience!
100% Sponsor Satisfaction At Our Last Event! Previous Sponsor Testimonials Speak For Themselves...
- ‘Opportunity to meet like-minded individuals and learn from industry experts.’ Top Banana
- ‘Well organised, full attendance.’ Attensity
- ‘Good, would do it again!’ Gather
- ‘Great quality of attendees and informative speaker sessions.’ The App Garden
- 'Interesting and useful.' Insignia
- 'Quality delegates, very good.' Onalytica
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes for just £2,999 +VAT - SAVE £500. Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Call +44 (0)20 3479 2299, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the partnership and exhibition brochure here.
This Is Not A Room Filled With Supply-Side Delegates, This Is Europe's Leading, Senior-Level, One-Day Reputation Management & Corporate Communications Conference! It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussion with senior communications directors and budget holders looking to create innovative, high-impact corporate communications strategies which deliver results.
Current Sponsors Include:
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers including; Heads & Directors of Corporate Affairs, Communications, Corporate Communications and PR. Request the delegate list by emailing email@example.com.
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation.
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer discussion or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- PREMIUM EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 3 metre area in a premium position in the main networking room.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
THE BOTTOM LINE – WE CAN DELIVER YOU THE RIGHT TARGET AUDIENCE
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the partnership and exhibition brochure here to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on how to get involved in The Reputation Management & Corporate Communications Conference, please email email@example.com or call the team on +44 (0)20 3479 2299.